2/13/17

Hi There! And Welcome To My Blog!!!



      Hi. My name is Gray Marie Cox, I am a teen writer. I have written two books so far, Enemy of the Dawn and Forest Zooks. I love books, which is why I have decided I want to spend my whole life writing them. I also love helping fellow teen writers out, and that is why I made this blog. On here you'll receive encouragement and advice about writing, from one teen to another. Hopefully, you'll learn something new or be inspired, or at least you'll find my cheesy jokes amusing! Due to a poor internet connection, I will probably only post once or twice a week. Please check out these other blogs: anythingnovelsociety.blogspot.com I am one of the authors, and we review books. ahomeschoolnerdstale.blogspot.com  is my friend, Elena. On her blog she tells about her life as a homeschooled Christian teenage girl, who is a nerd. And alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com, my friend, Lilly blogs about writing, bible verses, and a bunch of other very interesting stuff. My friend, Anne is at bedoneinlove.weebly.com. She blogs about her cats and bible verses, so if you want to see pictures of cute cats, be sure to click on the link! So yeah, I hope you enjoy my blog!
Blessings and peace,

6 comments:

  1. You put in a plug for me!!!!❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I would! We're friends, remember? ;) And besides that, you're blog is awesome!!!

      Delete
  2. This is so cool, Gray! I'm so glad you decided to get a blog!
    And thanks so much for mentioning me! That's so thoughtful! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't mention it! I'm glad you think this is cool, I'm super hyped about this!!

      Delete
  3. I like the idea for this blog Gray! When I was a teenager I got in to writing as well and blogs like this were where I collected inspiration and encouragement.
    Are you familiar with Go Teen Writers? If you are not already I would recommend you check them out. They are a blog run by several published authors for the specific purpose of helping aspiring teens novelists to write well and publish their books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Go Teen Writers! They actually are what inspired me the most to start this blog! :)

      Delete

Hi, wonderful human bean.
I am so happy that you took time out of your day to share your thoughts with me! :)
But please,
• Be kind • Be respectful • No swearing •
I will do my best to reply!

What's Hot This Month: