2017-04-04

Anything Novel Society



       Well, here I am, with another post that isn't really about writing. I'm sorry. BUT it is about books, YA books....




       As some of y'all may know, I am a part of another blog. This blog is a book reviewing blog for teens! And we just started out like two months ago and we're trying to make our way into the world of blogging. Unfortunately, we don't have a ton of readers, so we would really appreciate it if you check us out and tell some of your book lovin' friends and acquaintances! We are called the Anything Novel Society, and we post three or four times a week usually. So if you're looking for a good book to read, check us out! We also just got a bunch of new titles that have either just been published or are about to be published, so if you want to read a teenager's review on the newest books, head over there! And we also are looking for more teens wanting to review books for us, so if any of y'all is interested in writing a guest review, email me at readinggirlcox@gmail.com, and we'll post your review! You can review books anonymously or we can put your name on it if you want.
         So please check us out at anythingnovelsociety.blogspot.com! It's a great place to read reviews, review books, and meet fellow booknerds!!!

18 comments:

  1. I read your review. I really want to read it! Anything Novel Society- Yet another blog I will visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yep! And if you ever read a good YA book and want to review it...

      Delete
    2. How do you review books? I mean, is there a certain site you do it on? I'm sorry, I'm dense. :)

      Delete
    3. Well, if you read a book you like and you want to tell other fellow book lovers about it just write a review about it. Then you email it to me or post in the comments of one of the ANS posts saying that you are interested in reviewing one. And we'll post your review for fellow book lovers to read!

      Delete
    4. Oh, my. Why did I never know this before?! Thank you ever so much, Gray! :) Ok, I need to go and see about that. Again, you just made a human bean very, very excited. :)
      *So all I need to do is ask in the comments if I can review a book, and they'll post it for other desperate book readers to read?!*
      I mean, how cool is that? :)

      Delete
    5. Yes it is! We are new to this whole thing, so it might take a while to figure out it all, but we will work on making it where you can have a review posted! I would suggest commenting that you have a book you want to review in the comments and asking how the society wants to get it out there. Or you can email me your review and I'll email the director so she can post it under the official name "Anything Novel Society".
      We are new to this whole thing and still working out all the kinks! ;)

      Delete
    6. I'll do it! Is your email posted on here?
      Well, the way you guys have been doing it looks really professional. You do a good job. :) Thanks for doing that for me!

      Delete
    7. Yes, I put my address in this post, but there's also a contact form on the right of this blog.

      Delete
    8. Oh, I just found the one that was in your post. Sorry. :)

      Delete
    9. I just sent it. :)

      Delete
  3. I like the new design of your blog. The black font is easier to read. I did a review a week for a long time, mostly short stories though. They can be fun to write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun to write! And I'm glad that my blog is easier to read, before I felt like it would confuse too many people.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Thank you for referring me to this new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thank you for reading this post!

      Delete

Hi, wonderful human bean.
I am so happy that you took time out of your day to share your thoughts with me! :)
But please,
• Be kind • Be respectful • No swearing •
I will do my best to reply!

People like these the most for some strange reason...