5/9/17

Liebster Blog Award




         I got nominated for the Liebster Award by Karyssa at No Coffee, No Can Do. So thank you, Karyssa!!! And for all of y'all who don't know, Liebster is German for darling, and I didn't even have to look that up because I'm cool like that. :P 
        Anyways...

Rules:

-Link back to the person that tagged you
-Answer the eleven questions
-Tag eleven bloggers, and let them know you tagged them
-Ask your tagged bloggers eleven questions



Questions



1. How long have you been writing?

        Since I learned how!



2. When you write, do you like to type or write by hand?

          I type, I use to write by hand, but when I turned thirteen my grandparents gave me a laptop. This laptop is probably the best thing that has come out of being a teenager so far!

 3. Oxford comma: yay or nay and why?

          YAY! One time I told someone that I didn't trust people who didn't like Oxford Commas and they asked me what an Oxford Comma was, and I just looked at them like:



4. Do you prefer movies or shows?

         I don't have Netflix, so probably movies, but I do love Larkrise to Candleford, The Duke Boys (original, not the messed up version), Emergency, Adam Twelve, and so many more. But they're all old and no longer airing, so movies.

5. If you could only visit one other country, which one would it be?


          Germany. It would be cool to go back to my roots.

6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

           I am an introverted extrovert! Thank you Sarah for giving me a name for my personality!!!

7. What's one random thing about that few people know?

      OOooo, the secrets I could spill.... but I need friends, so here it is:

       1. Elena texts like she's from a Shakespeare play most of the time
       2. Wilsy is terrified of spiders
       3. Emory wears a lot of bright neon pink and it hurts everyone's eyes
       4. Skyler refuses to shave

8. What is your favorite animal?

         Cats!


 9. What quote (from a book, movie, YouTube video, etc) do you find yourself saying often?

          On movies: If you didn't see it, it didn't really happen- Jordan Taylor, Blimey Cow


 10. Would you rather live in the city, or the country?

          Country! We might not have much internet out here, but we know how to have a good time!!

 11. If you could see yourself from someone else's perspective, who's perspective would you choose and why? (It could be a family member's, friend's, your local librarian, etc.)

        Hmmm... hard one. Probably...oh, man. I don't know!! I honestly don't think I would if I could. I mean, wouldn't that make it super awkward for me afterwards?! I couldn't ever look at that person the same way again.


I Nominate:

Evan White


My Questions

1. What is your biggest pet Peeve?

2. What is your one of your favorite things?

3. Do you have a song stuck in your head? If so, which one?

4.  What is your favorite book you read this week?

5. What is your favorite movie that you watched this week?

6. Do you have a favorite YouTuber? If so, who?

7. White chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate?

8. What is your favorite word?

9. Do you have a secret talent??

10. Who is the first person that pops into your head when you think "weird"?

11. Would you rather be super famous or rich and unknown? Why?


15 comments:

  1. I shall take the Shakespeare comment as a compliment! Any knave that doth challenge my right to speak like a middle ages knight shall promptly pay dearly for his foolishness!

    Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that actually sort of was a complement! And you sound a lot like Sir Josson... Enemy of the Dawn reference....

      Delete
  2. Oh sweet, is seems to be the time of year for Liebster awards! :D (Ignoring that mine was meant to be two months ago shhh XD)
    It was pretty cool reading all the answers. I love it when people do these sorts of posts because it's always so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are always interesting! xD

      Delete
  3. I certainly agree with you on living in the country! Sketchy internet, (and no cell service) but I wouldn't trade it in a million years! :)

    And I'll answer question 10 that you asked. First person that comes into my head is ME!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, same! Or one of my other friends who I just met... O_O

      Delete
  4. thank you for tagging me!:)

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be great fun! Thanks, Gray!

    Jem Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to your answers. :)

      Delete
  6. I hate it when people don't use the Oxford Comma. I'm like, " COME ON, PEOPLE!!!! It's proper grammar!!!!!!!" And then I faint. lol
    I used to write by hand, but I also got a laptop.... And I don't know how I ever wrote WITHOUT it!!! *flails* Okay, okay, that DOESN'T mean that I don't have about ten notebooks used for writing. I do. *smiles guiltily* But I'm too LAZY to HOLD a pencil that long OUT of school!!! JK. I love using notebooks, but I quickly have to transfer my notebook writings to my laptop or I go insane.
    Wow. *looks over comment* That was a little longer than I expected. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it too. I shall never know why...
      And I don't know how I wrote without a laptop either! But I still have a dozen notebooks and hundreds of pens for some strange reason... :P

      Delete
    2. lol
      My sister has three boxes FULL of writing notebooks and pens and highlighters, and she hasn't even so much as touched the boxes this year. xD

      Delete

Hi, wonderful human bean.
I am so happy that you took time out of your day to share your thoughts with me! :)
But please,
• Be kind • Be respectful • No swearing •
I will do my best to reply!

What's Hot This Month: