2017-05-18

Mystery Blogger Tag

         The wonderful, fantastic, and awesome Mary Kate at Sarcastic Scribblings tagged me once again!


LE Rules

1. Put the award/logo image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Mention who ever nominated you and link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator and link to their blog
5. Tell the readers three things about yourself
6. Nominate some people
7. Ask your nominees 5 questions




          This tag was started by Okoto Enigma, you can find her at okotoenigmasblog.com I did, in fact check her out, and I read her most recent post at the time which was discussing the controversial series Thirteen Reasons Why, suicide, and verbal abuse, and it was really powerful, so do go check her out as well as Mary Kate.




Three things about me:

1. I have little to no filter. This freaks a lot of people out because I'm not really shy when it comes to talking about the most awkward and weird things! :P


2. Some of my closest friendships started out with me being annoyed by the very existence of  my now closest friends!


3. I am very blunt. Although I've been trying to hold my tongue more, because people don't seem to like the ugly truth, it isn't really working... 





The Questions For Me:


1. Favorite book character

  Evan McKeth from Warrior of the Son! I've said this before and I'll say it again, Evan is bae.




2. List three books you've read more than three times


    Warrior of the Son by Samuel Schiller, Mage by Elleanna Vines (I'm sorry if I got your pen name wrong, but you keep changing it and my little brain can't keep up)! And The Last Light by Terri Blackstock.




3. Favorite book cover

      WUH?! I HAVE TO PICK?!? HOW?!?!?!?!?!
Probably Fire From the Earth though...

I have a thing for more artistic looking covers!






4. What is your favorite place to write, and why?

     My desk, I'm not sure why... OH, WAIT. My laptop is kind of big and bulky, so moving places like my bed, the living room, the library, etc. is a pain.




5. What snack food or drink do you use to power you writing? (Or do you starve yourself while you write?)  

     Hahaha. I don't starve myself, that's pretty apparent... BUT I usually only drink coffee, and that's only if I write in the mornings. Sometimes on the weekends my dad will get me a coke and a chocolate bar though, and I'll snack on that.




Here are my questions, I'll nominated people afterwards!

1. If you could be good at one thing, what would it be? Why?

2. Soda or coffee?

3. What is one of your fondest memories?

4. Look at your bookshelf (or go through your movies if you don't read), what is the weirdest title on there?

5. What are five words that describe you best?



 I nominate...

Well, anyone who wants to do this! May seems like the season for tags, and I feel like I'm becoming rather annoying because I am tagging everyone right and left! I LOVE tags, so being tagged doesn't annoy me, but I know it annoys some people, so I'm just going to leave this open! If you want to do this tag, consider yourself tagged and tell me if you'll do this in the comments below!!!

Happy Writing,








20 comments:

  1. This was a fun post! I have trouble putting a filter on my mouth, too. XD What kind of coffee do you drink? I actually don't like it... at all... but I'm glad you do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually hated coffee until last year when I decided one morning that I was going to drink a whole cup of it. I went to my co-op and kind of got a caffeine coffee high, which felt amazing, so I kept drinking it even though I hated the taste.
      And now here I am, months later, and I LOVE coffee! I guess I got use to how it tasted and started liking it!!! :P

      Delete
    2. Oh, and as for what kind of coffee I drink, I just drink normal coffee with a little bit of milk or half n half.

      Delete
    3. Ha... if I start drinking coffee that's how it will happen! (I hate caffeine with all my soul, though, it makes me feel sick.) XD

      Delete
  2. I don't think anybody has got the filter-thing down, girl. But I know I have given it to God and am trying to change. Words can hurt or heal, depending on how I use them.
    Okay, off that subject. Your blog posts always keep me smiling. Keep up the good job and loved this! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true.
      And thank you! It makes me so happy to hear that!!! :)

      Delete
  3. So many cool tags are happening at the moment. I love reading them, honestly. It's really interesting to see how everyone answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is interesting, and they spread like wildfire!

      Delete
  4. Cool answers!

    I do agree, May does seem to be TAG season....

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. I wonder why that is...
      Maybe it's because it's so close to summer so people have more time to do fun things like tags? Hm. It's strange! XD

      Delete
  5. Oh this is a fun tag! :) I did notice that a lot of bloggers are doing tags this month. The first weekend of this month almost every blogger I follow did a tag (and so did I). Like, what is going on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, must have something to do with spring fever.

      Delete
  6. It's wonderful, nice job. I really In joined reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed this! XD I need to read Warrior of the Sun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't WAIT! It looks like there are lots of books I need to read. lol

      Delete
    2. That's the great thing about the internet, it connects all of us bookworms! :P

      Delete
  8. Fun tag-- I need to look up some of the books you mentioned! If I have time soon, I'll definitely take a crack at those questions! :)

    Hailey
    www.haileyhudson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'll look forward to it, and I'll go check out your blog!! :)

      Delete

Hi, wonderful human bean.
I am so happy that you took time out of your day to share your thoughts with me! :)
But please,
• Be kind • Be respectful • No swearing •
I will do my best to reply!

Popular Posts