7/24/17

The Rebellious Writing Youtube Channel // RW review

     It's here. Thanks to the amazing Catherine who worked on this all night and into the morning (a round of applause for her, please. She's awesome).
     Here's the first video on our Rebellious Writing YouTube channel...


      Please go like and subscribe to us, it would mean a lot, and also help this video get out there! If you can't access the channel using the video up there, click on the link HERE.


      After watching this video, I realized that I will no longer be posting any Rebellious Writing discussion posts on here once the actual website opens, instead I'll be working on that over there. Which made me think, wait, how many discussion posts have I posted?? So here's a quick review:

     The post that started it all:  Dear Writers, (Warning: this is a rant).

      The post that officially kicked it off: #RebelliousWriting
      
       A post talking about why everyone likes good books: Good Books: It's a Win-Win

       A post addressing swearing in YA: Swearing? In YA?!?

     A post discussing substance abuse in YA: Drugs in YA

     A post about sex scenes in YA: Let's Close the Door...Please?

    A post announcing our website: Exciting News

    And a post about objectification: Objectification in YA


     I'm not even going to try to link every other blogger's posts on this. Literally, look up #RebelliousWriting, it's amazing how many other bloggers have written about this!

      That's all I have for today, an actual post should be coming tomorrow!

      Happy Writing,


21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Same here! It's going to be AMAZING!!!

      Delete
  2. *blushingly accepts praise and applause* Thank you guys!!

    I actually do have a running list of bloggers, it's on the #RebelliousWriting page on the Rebelling Muse. I've been trying to keep track - not as easy as it looks!!!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, yeah! I remember that now... how do you even do that?! I looked up #RebelliousWriting the other day, and there were HUNDREDS of posts! O_O

      Delete
    2. Where did you look up rebellious writing? I'd like to see all the people. :D

      Delete
    3. Most of my list is comprised of ones I found via internet searches and blog reading. My list is definitely not extensive, feel free to email me the links for those posts :) I'd love to read them!

      Catherine

      Delete
  3. IT'S BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE IT. Catherine you did a GREAT JOB!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHE DID! I almost cried when I watched it for the first time!!

      Delete
  4. OHMYGOODNESS THIS IS SO EXCITING!
    You guys rock! I'm going to go watch the video and go to the YouTube channel. I may even subscribe. I'll have to see, though, because I'm a little wary of using the You Tube feature of my account. But for you, I might have to make an exception. I'm so excited to see the website.

    Also, if you ever need someone to guest post or do any other thing with the website, let me know. I'll be happy to help.

    I'm just so excited about this, especially with the bad luck I've had with books recently. So many nasty things. *shakes head*

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just watched the video. Awesome job and I love the profile picture. I'm so excited for the website to officially be unveiled. *jumps up and down*

      Delete
    2. AHHH, I KNOW! IT IS!!!! XD

      We will need help, we'll have a page on that when we open, so feel free to contact us after you read it on August 9th! Also, if you ever want to do a guest post in the future, I'm sure you can, but since it's not running yet, we haven't had a chance to figure everything out! Hopefully it'll go smoothly!!!

      Delete
    3. I'm sure it will all work out. I'll definitely look into contacting y'all when the website comes out. Even if I'm just sharing posts, I want to help because we NEED better books in this world. <3

      Delete
    4. Thanks, Ivie! We need supportive people like you!!! <3

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It really is, Catherine did a fabulous job.

      Delete
  6. Yay, Catherine and Gray!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The video is really great! (As is echoed by everyone in the comments already haha!) Thanks once again for starting this amazing movement Gray! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for all of your help, Melissa! We couldn't have done this without you!!! <33

      Delete
  8. I love that video. It was really well-made. Viva la Resistance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved it too, she worked really hard on it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, wonderful human bean.
I am so happy that you took time out of your day to share your thoughts with me! :)
But please,
• Be kind • Be respectful • No swearing •
I will do my best to reply!

What's Hot This Month: