2017-03-25

Snippets of Mage


       Hey guys! Today I'm going to be talking about my friend Elena's book, Mage. I've actually read a draft of the book, and I can assure all of you that it is EPIC. Seriously, if it was already published I would jump out of y'all's screens and force each and every one of you to read it. That’s how good it is.
     
        The book is called Mage. It's about this girl named Nalletrix, who discovers that she is being hunted for reasons unknown to her, by a vile foe-the powerful Alejar Jotham. Overtime, Nalletrix comes to realize that she, and only she can defeate Alejar.
      This book is fantasy/adventure. It has everything, action, magic, sword fights, mind reading, spells, hints of romance, and much much more. And just to show y'all it's awesomeness in a nutshell, Elena has given me permission to show some snippets of her book!









         So that's it! I hoped you enjoyed reading bits and pieces from Elena's book. Please be sure to checkout her blog HERE.


          Which snippet of Mage was your favorite? Mine was the last! When Mage comes out will you be interested in reading it? What do you think of Mage from what you've seen??

      See Y'all In the Comments!!!





12 comments:

  1. I love the last snippet! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! It really reminds me of Elena herself! I know most people think it's bad when a bit of the writer leaks into their character, but I always think it's so cool! Yep, I can totally think of Elena doing this if she was in this situation, it's her, right down to the "Blast"!

      Delete
    2. I don't *know* Elena, but if her writing reflects her personality, she must be a pretty cool person.. ;D

      Delete
  2. Ah that last snippet!!!

    Micaiah
    www.notebooksandnovels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks interesting. The third and last are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is extremely engrossing! Waiting for it to get done has been hard, I cannot wait to write more about it in the future.

      Delete
    2. YOU GUYS ARE GONNA MAKE ME CRY! Thanks for this, Gray! And thank you all for your sweet comments!

      Delete

Hi, wonderful human bean.
I am so happy that you took time out of your day to share your thoughts with me! :)
But please,
• Be kind • Be respectful • No swearing •
I will do my best to reply!

People like these the most for some strange reason...